|It was built between 1884 and 1885 and donated by Marta Abreu to the people of Santa Clara for charity work. It is considered one of the coliseums of the 19th century better preserved in Cuba. Many foreign and national artists have performed in such theater, such as the Italian tenor Enrico Caruso. It is one of the most important buildings of the city of Santa Clara because of its architectural values. It has valuable paintings on the false ceiling of the main hall, as well as sculptures and mural paintings on the lobby.